Talk to an Expert
Want to speak to a current ESOP CEO about their experience?
Let us put you in touch with one of our volunteer companies. They are more than happy to share their stories and insight.
The Pennsylvania Center is proud to include the following companies in our volunteer network. Each of these firms has demonstrated the highest level of expertise in the Employee Ownership industry. For more information on any of the following topics, feel free to reach out to one of these experts!
- SES ESOP Strategies, Bala Cynwyd, PA (James Steiker, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kreischer Miller, Horsham, PA (Mario O. Vicari, email@example.com)
- Prairie Capital Advisors, Philadelphia, PA (Ken Serwinski, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Capital ESOP Group (UBS), Washington, DC, (Keith Apton, email@example.com)
- Business Transition Advisors, a Capstone Headwaters company, Cranberry Twp, PA (Daniel Zugell, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PNC Financial Services, Philadelphia, PA (Ginny Saloom, email@example.com)
- M&T Bank, Philadelphia, PA (Michael Post, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wells Fargo, Philadelphia, PA (Kim Abello, email@example.com)
- Univest Banking & Trust Co., Souderton, PA (John Duerksen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizens Bank, Harrisburg, PA (Jon Pogue, email@example.com)
- TriState Capital, Pittsburgh, PA (Mike Colella, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pennsylvania Center for Employee Ownership